SE/SSE - Automation Testing (Selenium and Python) - 4 Yrs to 6 Yrs
Years of Exp: 4 -6 Years
• Mid-Level Automation Tester
• Responsible for creating Automated Test Scripts using Robot Framework.
• Responsible for creating Regression Automated Test Scripts.
• Responsible for creating System Integration Automated Test Scripts.
• Confirm the transfer of knowledge as necessary throughout the project
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Is good at Selenium.
• Is good at creation of Test Scripts and execution using Robot Framework.
• Is good at one of programming languages Java, Python.
• Creation of Test Cases using Gherkin Keywords.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Automation Testing experience with good hands on Automation tools like Selenium.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Software Testing