Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud Architect
CGI is adding a Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud Architect to our team in Charlotte, NC. The core focus of this position is to manage multiple Marketing Automation and Cloud implementations for our global Digital Marketing team. We are seeking candidates who possess a range of Salesforce.com Marketing Automation skills encompassing Campaigns and Email Marketing engagements. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class IT company, for a permanent position in the Charlotte metro area providing high-end IT services to local enterprise clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Understand business requirements and propose the best implementation using the SFDC solution
• Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation
• Build customer journeys
• Proficient with lead generation and marketing campaigns, building dashboards, and managing automations, reporting, and integrations
• Monitoring, integrate, and maintaining the platform
• Provide best practice in specialized processes such as Lead Management, Campaign Management, Lead
• Familiar with Marketing processes including Sales analysis, Market share analysis, Expense analysis, and financial analysis
• Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
• Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary
• Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
• Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG
• Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Education: Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred.
• Experience: Minimum five years of SalesForce.com experience including three years of experience in Salesforce Marketing.
• Hands-on experience with Marketing Cloud
• Marketo/Pardot/Eloqua experience (Workflows, Landing Pages and Automation Programs)
• Experience with Lead Management
• Lead Scoring beneficial
• Experience with OmniChannel Marketing
• Strong digital marketing background
• Experience with Segmentation
• Experience with A/B testing
• Campaign analysis and reporting
• Google Analytics and DMP experience within marketing cloud ecosystem
• Experience with Group Connect and Mobile Studio
• Scrum or Agile methodology experience a must
• SFDC Certifications are preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and SME
• Experience conducting/facilitating stakeholder workshops
• Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
• Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
• Must be located in Charlotte NC area and able to work on-site at client location in Charlotte NC
• Client ownership/client engagement experience preferred
• Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Communication (Oral/Written)
· Agile / Collaborative Method