CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a SailPoint Engineer supporting our DHS CDM DEFEND program. This person will have a strong background in Identity & Access Management (IAM) products and solutions implementation, with particular emphasis on SailPoint Identity Governance and Lifecycle Management. The IAM Engineer is a consultant-engineering role responsible for performing system implementation and integration activities. The engineer role is the face of client delivery and is critical to delivery of services and managing client expectations day-to-day. Further, you will support a team that aims to enhance the cyber security posture of civilian government agencies by actively identifying and mitigating a wide range of cyber risks with improved network monitoring and control tools and processes.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Participate in architectural reviews and development as an IAM subject matter expert.
• Design, develop, test, implement, and document workflows, custom connectors, and other custom software to meet client requirements, typically in Java/JEE.
• Follow software design and development principles and best practices aligned with agency System Design Life Cycle (SDLC) (waterfall, Agile, iterative, hybrid, etc.).
• Direct communication with a variety of client stakeholders.
• Document User guides and training material to support development and deployment tasks.
• Implement Role-based Access Control (RBAC) frameworks and least privileged access models based on top down/bottom up models.
• Support IAM program requirements at various DHS and other federal agency client sites throughout the DC metro area.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of the contract requirements, US citizenship and successful passing of CGI background check is required prior to beginning work. In addition, candidates must have ability to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD/Public Trust clearance.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline and 5-8 years of related work experience.
• 3+ years of IT solution development, configuration, testing, and implementation experience with IAM products.
• Must have 2+ years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ), to include Access Certification, Automated Provisioning, and Governance.
• Must have design experience with SailPoint IIQ Provisioning Integration Modules.
• Strong hands-on Java/JEE experience.
• Working knowledge of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and directory structures.
• Experience in process definition, workflow design, and process mapping.
• Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables; to include technical documentation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
• Ability to work within a team environment with a solid work ethic.
• 1-3 years previous consulting experience.
• Experience managing small to mid-sized teams.
• Experience troubleshooting software failures and systems incompatibilities in a production environment.
• Familiarity with PowerShell script development to support task automation.
• Familiar with information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues (SOX, HIPAA, SAE-16, etc.).
• Development and query experience with relational databases (MS SQL preferred).
• Familiarity with ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML, and other authentication methods.
• Familiarity with RSA, RadiantLogic, Oracle, Centrify, and other IAM products.
• Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell).
• Experience with one or more the following tools: ForeScout, IBM BigFix, Tenable Security Center, RES Workspace, McAfee Application Control
• Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures, and governance.
• Experience with the DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Program.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.