Reception / Office Support
Founded in 1976, CGI is one of the worlds largest IT and business consulting services firms. We help clients achieve their goals, including becoming customer-centric digital organizations, through high-end IT and business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services combined with a unique client proximity model and global center of excellence network.
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career.
CGI's Burnaby office is looking for someone to be the first person our visitors meet when they enter our brand new location, directly on the SkyTrain line. This very important role requires a friendly but professional individual with superior interpersonal skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Warmly greet and sign in visitors; following security processes
• Answering switchboard and transferring calls to appropriate destination
• Receiving, preparing and dispatching courier documents, various packages, and RFP Bids
• Reserving boardrooms, booking meetings and maintaining the cleanliness of the boardrooms
• Order catering when required for events or meetings
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen
• Provide facility orientation for new employees
• Planning and executing offsite branch meetings for the Burnaby office
• Ordering and managing CGI promotional items
• Contacting landlord for various tenant issues, HVAC, and access cards
• Dealing with Facilities issues, including building maintenance, maintaining floor plans, occupancy reports
• Dealing with external vendors, including coffee/tea supplies, janitorial, printers, document management, etc.
• Logging expense reports, supplier and telecom invoices and sending to Accounts payable
• Ordering Business cards and office supplies
• Being involved with office events and communications - Social committee, Christmas party, CSR committee and Oxygen representative, etc.
• Back up Administrator for SharePoint site (creating, managing access in CRM)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Meticulous and detail oriented
• Strong multi-tasking abilities
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to follow detailed instructions
• Fast learning ability
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Administrative Support