Real Estate Data Analyst
The Real Estate Data Analyst will ensure data accuracy and provide research to support the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), General Services Administration (GSA), and Department of Transportation (DOT) initiatives regarding real property asset management. The data analyst provide support to the FAA to assist with services and reporting requirements necessary for data collection and/or validation of information associated with a portion of the FAA’s real property assets. Candidates with government real estate, tracking databases and/or financial systems experience are highly encouraged to apply.
Your future duties and responsibilities
This position will work with personnel at the service area, center office or FAA field office/facility for the necessary information/data.
- Collect data as necessary to populate the REMS database and/or data collection templates for tracking FAA real property assets, including FAA-owned land;
- Resolve REMS Data Requests utilizing the FAA’s Knowledge Share Network (KSN);
- Support data validation of lease, retirement, and invalid data correction using REMS built-in modules, including data validation necessary for audits and other specific projects;
- Assist the Logistic Service Area and REMS Program Office to perform triennial asset validation in the REMS Rolling Inventory Module;
- Maintain data records, including photocopies of documentation, relied upon where possible, that describe where data was found to complete each REMS data element;
- Submit data records to the FAA POCs who are responsible for approving/ disapproving REMS data; and Support documentation management to include creating, scanning, transferring/relocating, archiving, and disposal/shredding of documents.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Must have some general business experience
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to research and validate data, analyze/manipulate data, and develop reports summarizing analytical results.
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, business finance and budgeting, negotiations, contracts and leasing
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Analytical Thinking
· Business Acumen
· Communication (Oral/Written)