CGI Federal is searching for a seasoned Oracle Developer to support one of our Federal clients in Washington, DC. You will be able to join a challenging but fun environment, and you will work with a strong team of motivated and energetic individuals and an engaging client.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• The Oracle Technical Developer will provide advanced level development and support of Oracle EBS and databases.
• This position will be required to take the lead on development projects and other efforts. As a part of the Applications Department, this position will also be required to participate in support activities - including after hours on-call and system monitoring.
• Design and development of Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, forms and custom applications.
• Application development in Oracle EBS modules.
• As needed, Oracle SR documentation and information requirements.
• Work with business users to refine Business Requirements Documents, Functional Design and Testing documents.
• Convert business requirements into technical design documents, develop and implement the solution.
• Develop test plans and scripts.
• Lead projects and enhancements efforts from conception through deployment.
• Deliver solutions on-time and ensure satisfy internal customers and external parties (e.g. auditors).
• Participate in peer code/design reviews to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in providing Oracle EBS development.
• Experience in Oracle EBS R12 required, with strong preference given to those with R12.2.x experience.
• PL/SQL programming advanced skills and experience.
• Strong familiarity with Oracle EBS base tables and views.
• Experience using Oracle EBS open interface APIs and Oracle Forms Developer.
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including ability to use Microsoft Office desktop tools (Outlook, Excel, Word).
• Strong interpersonal skills – including the use of written, electronic, and oral communication.
• Sound reasoning, analytical, and problem solving aptitude; Detail oriented.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience with XML processing using Oracle PL/SQL functions.
• Oracle BI Publisher experience.
• APEX programming experience.
• Oracle workflow and AME knowledge highly desired.
• Experience with building new WEB ADI Integrator applications
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.