Member Services Associate
• Function as the First point of contact for cases raised by the members and/or managers via call or HR Helpdesk Tool.
• Answer phone calls received in English and/or assigned supported language.
• Appropriately categorize, prioritize, assign and escalate cases to the correct provider group.
• Assist, where possible, in resolving HR related queries from members/managers/non-members.
• Provide a positive image of CGI through his/her role.
• Deliver GHRMS services on the assigned agreed processes to CGI members around the world.
• Participate in all assigned GHRMS projects and activities ensuring successful performance with GHRMS Management.
• Ensure that set objectives are met as defined on the agreed performance metrics.
• Gather relevant detailed information regarding the queries.
• Provide support to the Manager, Team Leads and Senior Associates on investigating service delivery issues.
• Ensure that appropriate measures are taken to preserve member data confidentiality, and integrity in accordance with security policies.
• Maintain adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Assume ownership of personal development and inform GHRMS Management of perceived gaps.
• Attend, participate and pass all scheduled and requested training events and assessments required to update/broaden knowledge relevant to the role.
• SERVICE DELIVERY
o Respond to and resolve HR queries, and ensure resolution of outstanding issues of members/managers/non-members.
o Ensure that cases are assigned to the right provider groups.
o Ensure calls are transferred to the proper department (ie. ONE IS) for out of scope inquiries.
o Perform, track and log related actions on the case.
o Perform case/contact follow-up: Daily monitoring and timely action of own case.
o Advise the Service Restoration Coordinator of potential recurring problems and/or ability to escalate member complaints when required
o Attend team meetings and training classes regularly.
o Minimize escalations.
o Perform Service Restoration Coordinator role if, and when so designated.
o Provide an exceptional member experience at every contact by focusing on support, resolution and courtesy
o Understand and show ownership in achieving the objectives on productivity, quality and resolution
o Make an assessment of his/her skills and knowledge, make a reflection on what he/she wishes to develop
o Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; and recommending improved procedures.
• RESPONSIBILITY to CGI
o Adherence to schedule
o Compliance for attendance
o Respect for self, colleagues and management
o Compliance for CGI Security Policy and as well as CGI Code of Ethics.
o Demonstration of Initiative towards self-development (active participation in individual and team training sessions).
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Human Resources