First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Experience : 2-4 Years
Your future duties and responsibilities
• The member should have responsible for writing technical design or specs.
• Te member should be responsible for coding and unit testing code.
• The member should confirm the transfer of knowledge as necessary throughout the project.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Java Full Stack
• Spring, Hibernate
• Angular JS, Dojo, CSS 3
• Debugging and strong analytical skills.
Experiences: Required & optional:
• Professional good verbal and written communication skills
• Logical reasoning and analytical skills
• Sonar; Jenkins
• Proactively raising issues and risks.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Dojo toolkit