Description de l'offre
Intermediate Java Developer
CGI has an opportunity for an Intermediate Java Developer to join our team to support the ramp up of customizations and implement a corporation wide version of JIRA addressing the unique requirements of each business sector.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Create and modify code and software;
- Create and modify screens and reports;
- Translate functional or business requirements into technical requirements and design specifications;
- Design methods and procedures for small computer systems, and sub-system of larger systems;
- Develop, test and implement small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems;
- Produce forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems and/or applications; or
- Participate in application support activities by troubleshooting and correcting issues and defects, reporting to management and liaising with business and end-user clients.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 5+ years of relevant professional working experience as a Java Developer
- Experience working in a client facing environment
- Must currently hold or be eligible for an enhanced reliability
- 2+ years experience with JIRA Plug-ins, JIRA Server, and SQL Server
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.