Help Desk Technician III
CGI is looking for a Sr. Consultant to join our Federal organization. As a member of the team, you will work as a Help Desk Technician to assist a defense agency in their financial management needs. Work is located on client site in Alexandria, Virginia.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Deliver quality help desk financial application support services on Oracle Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) system software to a customer base of approximately 1,000 geographically dispersed users.
• Document, diagnose, escalate and/or resolve trouble tickets related to user access, business process, or user training.
• Communicate frequently with system users, via email and phone, in an effort to understand and resolve their tickets.
• Act as a liaison to escalate and monitor issues between our DOD client and the PMO Help Desk.
• Assist the training team with developing course content and delivering timely and accurate training services – both instructor-led and virtual to the user base.
• Support the implementation of Oracle Financial system upgrades and enhancements to the application such as preparing, coordinating, and facilitating test events and process mocks.
• Document agency business rules and standard operating procedures.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship and an active DOD Secret clearance is required.
• Minimum 4 years of Oracle Federal Financial applications experience (experience may include areas such as procure to pay, order to cash, budget to report, user management, asset management, time and labor, OBIEE, or Hyperion)
• Experience supporting Federal Financial Management business operations.
• Experience providing user support and training for Oracle Federal Financial applications.
• Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
• Must be fluent in MS Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• DoD experience in any of the following:
o Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Enterprise Business Systems (EBS)
o DoD process improvement and project management
o DoD legacy and interface systems
o Knowledgeable in DoD financial management and accounting systems, regulations and publications
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.