CGI Federal is currently seeking a Functional Analyst with strong analytical and communication skills to provide support for the client’s software. The candidate will work to bridge the gap between the client needs and solution development to ensure a strong product is deployed.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities with the ability to support multiple work streams and drive assimilation of new techniques and solutions.
• Apply data and technical expertise in analysis, data mining and visualization of data using Business Intelligence tools and data development platforms.
• Document workflows and processes based on requirements
• Document requirements and provide final technical review and validation of requirements
• Work with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize collected requirements
• Provide additional support and guidance to clients during the implementation phase to include development of training resources
• Perform testing to confirm user issues and support system enhancements
• Identify and communicate areas of improvement, business processes findings, potential business opportunities, risks and issues to CGI management
• Development of SQL queries and scripts for data analysis and manipulation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or STEM related discipline.
• 5+ Years of Experience working on Analytics and Business Intelligence focused initiatives, preferably in a consulting capacity.
• 5+ Years of Experience using Python, R, or other languages to build statistical models or analyze data.
• 5+ Years of Experience in creating complex SQL queries and functions, data structures and strong analytical problem solving skills.
• Experience working with various self-service business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc.
• Experience working in an Agile based environment.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting techniques.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Business Analysis
· Functional Analysis