This position will support strategic initiatives that will improve operational performance, define standards and drive compliance initiatives and data consistency.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• As a data visualization / report developer, you will be responsible for developing dashboards, reports and visualizations. You will be responsible for the design, development, documentation and quality assurance
• Work as integral member of cross-functional teams to gather and document report requirements to meet program needs
• Design, develop and test reports and dashboards that utilize underlying data warehouse and import files
• Prepare comprehensive documentation and ensures timely completion of assigned work
• Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for Reporting Tools
• Provide cross training to other team members
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Must have strong core consulting skills.
• Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotech Experience
• Strong experience with technology and IT organizations is important
• Must have experience with Tibco Spotfire (dashboard, visualization & report development)
• Solid foundation in data management and data governance
• Experience in developing business relevant reports/analyses
• Knowledge of data modeling concepts
• Familiarity with data validation and data model process from internal and external sources
• Strong experience using data driven methods to analyze and solve business situations
• Experience with multiple interactive reporting tools is preferred
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to present documentation and designs and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to present demos to users and clients
• Identify, define and document business system standards
• Identifying the current- and future-state business processes
• Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
• Facilitate the implementation of new system features and solutions, ensuring they meet business needs and requirements
• Foster partnership with customers, stakeholders, sponsors.
• Strong focus on customer support and relationship management
• Strong organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in agile kind of environment
• Ability to handle teams working in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near shore)
• Highly effective team player
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Developing & implementing Reports & Dashboards 8-12 High
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Full stack Google
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.