Description de l'offre
DANISH Multilingual Service Desk Analyst
Do you want to expand your experience abroad in one of the world's largest IT and business consulting firms?
Join CGI in the Philippines!
We are looking for people who are proficient in written and verbal communication in English and any of the following languages:
Your future duties and responsibilities
The main responsibility of the Multilingual Service Desk Analyst involves taking in Level 1 Calls and providing Level 1 Technical Support to user inquiries received either via call or email. The resource assigned is also expected to produce reports regarding the weekly calls received by the team and making sure that the tickets are updated with complete logs and activities.
• Handles first line incidents, including triage and troubleshooting, resolution where possible and assignment where required to 2nd/3rd line support teams and third parties
• Supports Service Request Management and Service Restoration Management Level 1
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Experience in IT, Finance, or HR is an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Danish
• With keen attention to detail, good process mapping ability, and solid problem solving skills
• Proficient computer and technical skills
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task
• Good interpersonal skills
• Amenable to work on a shifting schedule in Mckinley Hill, Taguig, Philippines
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Individual Contributor