Sr. Performance Management Analyst – HP Ops Bridge
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we’re helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We’re growing our team and are looking for a Application Maintenance Analyst with HP Ops Bridge experience.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• The scope of work is to perform the Application Maintenance for the Micro Focus Ops Bridge Application
• Candidate will be responsible in maintaining the Ops Bridge Suite Environment Healthy and resolve all the system based internal events.
• Also to be in a position to perform the upgrade of the Ops Bridge Suite like OMI, OBR, UCMDB, Analytics, Site Scope and other environment to next version depending on the requirements.
• Should be good with handling the integrations of third party Tools with Ops Bridge Application.
• Perform the Event Management using Event correlation rules to reduce noise, false events and un actionable events.
• Perform the Quality analysis on the environment and Health Checks on daily and weekly basis.
• Expertise in handling the activities related to all these HP Suite Tools like performing Universal Discovery, creating models and integrating UCMDB with OMI. Configuring the Monitoring for both Agent and Agentless solutions, templates and management packs.
• Good experience in working with RTSM.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum 5-7 years of overall experience and 3-4 years in Micro Focus Tools mainly OMI / Ops Bridge, UCMDB, Site Scope, OBR, Analytics and Orchestration.
• Perform the Application Maintenance activities for Ops Bridge Suite of Tools.
• Perform the Event management using correlation rules in OMI and should have good handful experience in RTSM.
• Experience on integrating with Third Party Tools.
• Deploying Agents and Agentless solutions for enabling the monitoring.
• Deploying different set of policies and Management Packs for monitoring.
• Fine Tuning the alerts to reduce noise, reduction of MTTR and Improve the Application Performance.
• Configuring the Dashboards for calculation Business Impacts using indicators.
• Troubleshooting the issues and providing the RCA’s, Corrective and Preventive Action Plans.
• Recommend the best possible monitoring solutions as a preventive action for all major incidents of an Applications.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Development Life-Cycle