Statutory & Tax Team Lead
Description de l'offre
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Prepare supporting documentation for statutory financial statements to a standard ready for external audit;
• Regular review of the legal entity results during the year to understand drivers of revenue and profitability;
• Support transfer pricing and cross border billing processes consistent with the Tax organizations guidance. This would include review of:◦Manufacturing margins
• Service margins
• Cross border loaning of staff and equipment
• IP management
• Insurance programs
• Corporate & Division SG&A
• Liaise with Cameron local finance staff (plant/project controllers) to build out the statutory packs;
• Liaise with Country controllers, and external auditors to ensure smooth close process;
• Coordinate and review internal and external audit requests;
• Communicate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process;
• Process improvement & driving a ‘right first time’ mentality in the field organizations.
• Provide feedback and coaching, rewards hard work and risk taking, takes mentoring role, challenge and develop employees;
• Set objectives aligned with Company’s goals, monitor and evaluate subordinates performance and development plans;
• Determine the training and development needs for subordinated employees;
• Provide training, cross-training, guidance, and direction to the disbursement team (new hires and existing staff);
• Develop and maintain subordinates expertise which meets or exceeds objectives and customer requirements.
• Commercial GAAP;
• Must have an industry background or Practice with experience in a multi-national environment;
•Must have knowledge of Corp Tax,VAT,EC Sales,IntraStat;
•Strong analytical skills (data interpretation and review)
•Strong Excel spreadsheet skills;
•Ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization;
•Experience on SAP (or other ERP) and Hyperion HFM would be beneficial;
•Professional finance qualification (ACCA/CPA etc) would be beneficial.
À propos de Cameron A Schlumberger Company
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows. Cameron's products include a wide range of pressure control and rig systems for onshore and offshore drilling; land and platform production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems; subsea production and processing systems; measurement systems; and a wide variety of valves and actuators. In addition, Cameron's life-of-field services help our customers manage assets and optimize recovery.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world!