Description de l'offre
We are hiring talented Project Accounting Analysts to join our team in AFI Park, Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role you will be responsible for providing day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Prepare and post accounting entries in support of the projects
• Manages financial transactions for multiple subsea projects, to include: tracking and reporting processes for consistent execution of projects and enforcing financial policies and procedures required to ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting.
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts
• Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office
Advanced Excel skills
SAP experience or other ERP system application
Good analytical skills
Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
Other languages a plus
Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information
The ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel
Attention to detail and accuracy
Organizational and time management skills
Professional and with a service-oriented approach
Ability to prioritize issues
Strong communications skills, both oral and written
À propos de Cameron A Schlumberger Company
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows. Cameron's products include a wide range of pressure control and rig systems for onshore and offshore drilling; land and platform production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems; subsea production and processing systems; measurement systems; and a wide variety of valves and actuators. In addition, Cameron's life-of-field services help our customers manage assets and optimize recovery.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world!