OPEN POSITION LOCATED IN DUBLINPricing analyst for one or more French partners chosen by the company:
- Liaise with the employees of the business department
- To participate to the assessment of the conditions for technical feasibility of marketing solutions.
- To contribute to build / modify the product offer (contracting, pricing, new guarantees).
- To apply profitability and stress scenarios tests.
- To comply with the underwriting rules when preparing pricing and underwriting schedules.
- To collect market and product statistics, benchmarks, market issues.
- To document new pricing and underwriting schedules for sign-off, maintain table of pricing assumptions by product.
- To contribute to draft technical notes by product and by type.
- To comply with the reinsurance strategy when preparing pricing and underwriting schedules.
Analysis & Projects:
- To perform client portfolio analysis and preparation of client reports and presentations.
- Liaise with finance, reserving and modelling teams as required.
- To perform experience analysis and assist with updating of pricing assumptions/assessing pricing adequacy.
- To contribute to projects in the pricing team as assigned, such as budget calculation, ORSA implementationOther tasks:
- Participate in the development of the software tools used by the underwriting department (mainly pricing tool, business plan tool...). and aid pricing colleagues and underwriting/pricing manager in developing/documenting underwriting guidelines.
- To participate in ad-hoc technical reports/projects and business plans with the business department and Actuarial teams.
- With other teams in the Actuarial dept., Business Development dept., other departments and head office.
- With Auditors, Internal audit, corporate clients & third party administrators.