CACEIS, a dynamic and progressive member of the Crédit Agricole Group, is one of the world's leading asset servicing providers to institutional and corporate clients. CACEIS has over 70 employees in Ireland and 3,500 located in cities such as Paris, Luxembourg, Toronto, Hong Kong and New York. CACEIS Ireland Limited (CIL) provides fund administration and related services to Irish and non-Irish domiciled funds and companies.
JOB OBJECTIVESResponsible for all aspects of shareholder servicing which includes processing subscriptions and redemptions, maintenance of the shareholder register, dealing with investor and client queries and providing the relevant reports to investors and clients within defined timeframes.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, and switches for a range of onshore and offshore funds.
- Resolve dealing related enquiries by email and by telephone, supplying information relating to funds' portfolios, prices, dealing procedures, markets and currencies.
- Liaise with local offices, clients and shareholders around the world.
- Processing paperwork for trades and related activity.
- Maintain shareholder register and investor files
- Process redemption, distribution and dividend payments
- Preparation and distribution of Investor statements and contract notes
- Investment manager reporting
- Ensure compliance with anti-money laundering procedures
- Reporting of fund transactions to the relevant fund accountant teams
- Daily reconciliation of cash accounts
The successful candidate will be fully trained on all aspects of the position.
- To be organised and methodical in their approach to work with an eye for detail.
- To be proactive in sharing information with other team members and assisting others when necessary.
- Team player who will participate and contribute in team meetings.
- To be a self starter, enthusiastic, flexible and motivated to learn and develop as the department evolves
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work on their own initiative.
- Client focused
- Computer literacy is essential, skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of varying fund types such as retail funds, mutual and hedge funds and investor related requirements would be an advantage.