The Corporate Banking and Transverse Systems (CBTS) domain is part of IT department of CACIB based in New York. The team is in charge on the applications IT related to Corporate banking : Counterpart and Credit Risk, Finance, Commercial Payments , Compliance as well as non business applications (HR, administration, IT for IT …).On IT projects/applications related to risk or commercial back office domain, your main mission will be to participate to :
- The functional and technical analysis and documentation ;
- The impact analysis on current information system ;
- The integration testing execution ;
- The users testing organization and support ;
- The data analysis and data quality ;
- The processes/applications documentation ;
- The level 1 users support on application impacted by the projects. The VIE contract in short:According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.! IMPORTANT !To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality. For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Hard skills : A knowledge of business analysis in commercial banking and risk domains is requested as well as an understanding of information systems. Soft skills: Good communication ; Team spirit ; Curiosity ; synthetic skills ; Fast learner.
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, SQL server.