You will join the Service Management Office of Global IT (GIT) Americas. The team is responsible for the quality of the IT Services provided to the GIT customers in the Americas. It is a center of excellence which drives efficiency and effectiveness through standards and best practices, establishment of policies and procedures. It is also the core driver of continuous service improvement. The team sets standards for how services are defined, designed, measured, validated, and improved. The team also ensures IT service management standards are followed. The team owns the following IT processes; Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Continuity, and Knowledge Management.
You will participate and contribute in the functions of the team as directed by Management.
In this context, your main missions will be:
- Producing and distributing management reports covering the quality of IT Services being provided by our suppliers and well as the quality of services provided to our clients;
- Participating in process audits from a data collection and analysis perspective;
- Participating in the continuous service improvement of the organization (helping to define and document KPIs, SLR, SLA...);
- Developing and presenting in-house training (in English) on any process or function covered by the team;
- Supporting the Operational teams from a knowledgebase perspective on the firm's policies, processes, procedures, tools, and vendor vontracts;
- Participating in various projects as needed.
The VIE contract in short:According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.! IMPORTANT !To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality. For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Hard skills:Basic understanding in ITSM , of ITIL ;Basic understanding of Project management ;Mathematics (Performance indicator formulas).Soft skills:Communication skills;Time management ;Team collaboration ;Organization.