Purpose: To support the expanded role of Counterparty Risk following the RPC/GCA merger to cover borrowers under the responsibility of the New York and the International Groups. Borrowers include names in aerospace and defense, automotive leasing, general manufacturing, service and related industries and U.S subsidiaries of multinational clients.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Write credit applications for assigned files
- Write in-depth credit analysis on borrower and transaction emphasizing strengths, weaknesses and mitigants in proposal.
- Spread financial statements on CA-CIBs approved ratings grid and recommend final rating.
- Process credit application on Phidias and Eurecca and check to make certain that the inputs are correct.
- Work with Group Head in making recommendations for credit limits to be proposed to Credit Committee including but not limited to conditions for recommending credit.
- Coordinate with Paris on questions which may arise on Credit proposal and analyses for names which are under Paris's delegation.
- Special assignments as requested by CA-CIB NY and or RPC Paris
- Back-up analysts on files in other Groups as the need arises.
Two to five years credit experience.
Cash flow and financial modeling experience
Knowledge of CA-CIBs systems and procedures a plus.
Strong worth ethic, detailed oriented and ability to work independently with guidance from Group Head.
Ability to work with both Paris and New York operational and front sectors.