Description de l'offre
The Business Funding Club is the premier network connecting entrepreneurs, funders, and growth supporters. Our aim is to close the funding knowledge gap by educating entrepreneurs about their finance options and arming them with the tools to secure the capital they need to grow. BFC members gain access to exclusive events, showcase opportunities at our workshops, consultations, and FundingMatches.com, our online matching service for entrepreneurs and investors. Our annual flagship event, the Business Funding Show, is the only exhibition in the UK and EU dedicated exclusively to business finance.
This role is your chance to join a fast-growing event company that helps the UK's most promising businesses to access funding and support.
This is an exciting opportunity for an active and creative individual who enjoys writing and wants to develop skills in social media and event marketing.
Key functions you'll learn:
* Managing the promotional and marketing aspects of events
* Preparing unique content and copywriting
* Social media management (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
Full guidance and support will be provided.
* High standard written and spoken English
* Holds a Bachelor Degree or is working towards one, ideally a degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or a similar field
* Great organisational skills
* Punctual and organised
* Attentive to details
* Can learn and absorb new information fast
* Must be able to attend evening events