A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Sr. Marketing - Inside Sales Coordinator
Manages and delivers design and production of planned marketing programs by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates to drive revenue growth within the commercial team.
The successful candidate will be an organized, self-starter with a desire for leading marketing efforts and coordinating business development efforts. Successful candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality proposals and marketing collateral, develop and implement marketing strategies to drive market share.
The marketing and business development specialist will collaborate and coordinate with internal clients and work directly with external clients.
The successful candidate will be highly detail oriented and have excellent communication skills; a commitment to achieve aggressive deadlines while producing detailed and comprehensive responses to internal, external request and RFP’s
· Oversee and coordinate proposal production
· Preparation and tracking of proposal schedules
· Contract reviews
· CRM Management
· Write/research non-technical and technical aspects of business proposals
· Create graphics
· Work in collaboration with Project Managers to Create Marketing Case Studies
· Create and maintain resumes for technical team member
· Coordinate interview preparation and create materials
· Oversee the creation of award submittals and press releases/advertisements
· Create and Coordinate internal communication announcements
· Coordinate marketing campaigns for targeted efforts and measure success of such efforts
· Support cross selling efforts with other offices and divisions
· Collaborate with corporate-wide marketing efforts as needed
· Support Tradeshow Registration and Team Member participations assignments
· Other duties as requested
An employee in this position typically works in an office environment with controlled climate. Outside office travel to job sites is included, but limited.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work with
computer systems for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 20 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus, distance vision and close vision.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Marketing, Communications, Engineering or Construction Management
· 2- 5 Years’ of Related Experience
· Excellent writing, communication, and organization skills
· Ability to multi-task and is comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
· Proficiency in Deltek/Salesforce CRM software, MS Office Suite and Adobe Design Software
· Knowledge of the engineering/construction industry a plus
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: