Description de l'offre
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
AUTHORIZED NUCLEAR INSERVICE INSPECTOR
· Perform ASME/NB shop and field inspection services to assigned clients, including review, verification, implementation and applicability of the manufacturers written quality assurance program and/or design specifications.
· Monitor client’s quality assurance program for compliance with relevant codes and requirements.
· Document all inspection activities per established policies.
· Ensure client compliance with applicable sections of the ASME BPV Code, National Board Inspection Code and jurisdictional requirements for repair and replacement activities.
· Acquire and maintain knowledge of applicable sections of the ASME BPV Code and NBIC and jurisdictional requirements. Continually enhances knowledge through self-study, internal training, and approved continuing education.
Required Education and/or Experience
· Must have a National Board Authorized Inspector Commission with “I” and 'R' Endorsements.
· At least one year experience as a qualified Authorized Nuclear Inspector engaged in ASME BPV Code related work, such as inspections under the provisions of the ASME BPV Code.
· A working knowledge of Section XI of the ASME BPV Code, applicable Code Cases, and reference codes and standards.
· At least one year experience with quality assurance requirements and shop and field repair procedures and processes.
· Ability to read, write and speak clearly and informatively.
· Ability to interact with clients in a positive and productive manner.
· Ability to apply industry knowledge, technical skill and sound business practice to decision making.
· Ability to adhere to established company policies, directives and procedures, and ensures accurate and timely reporting and submission of the results for assigned activities.
· Competent in the use of standard software suites, email, and the ability to learn company specific report systems.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
À propos de Bureau Véritas
Né en 1828, Bureau Veritas est la première entreprise mondiale en matière d’inspection, de certification et d’essais en laboratoire. Ses clients sont issus de différents domaines d’activité, de l’aéronautique à l’agroalimentaire en passant par les équipements industriels, la construction et l’immobilier ou l’énergie. Bureau Veritas s’efforce ainsi de leur proposer des solutions pour améliorer leurs performances et réduire leurs risques : analyses, audits, inspections, certification, etc. La société est présente dans 140 pays dans le monde, et compte plus de 60 000 collaborateurs pour 400 000 clients. Elle recrute de nombreux stagiaires sur l’ensemble de la France, mais également des alternances, et a ainsi établi des partenariats avec plus de trente universités et écoles. Bureau Veritas propose également des CDI pour des métiers techniques comme pour les fonctions de support.