A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
· Performs ASME/NB shop and field inspection services to assigned clients, including review and verification, implementation and applicability of the manufacturers written quality control system and/or inspection specifications.
· Monitors client quality control systems for compliance with relevant codes and requirements.
· Documents quality control systems inspection activities per established policies.
· Ensures compliance with applicable sections of the ASME Code, National Board and jurisdictional requirements for fabrication activities and authorized inspection services.
· Acquires and maintains knowledge of updated applicable sections of ASME code and National Board and jurisdictional requirements. Continually enhances knowledge through self-study, internal training, and approved courses.
Required Education and/or Experience
· Must have a National Board Authorized Inspector Commission with 'R' Endorsement.
· 1 – 4 years of demonstrated experience in the boiler and pressure vessel industry, such as design fabrication, operation, repair and alteration, inspection and nondestructive examination, or quality control systems.
· Ability to read, write and speak clearly and informatively.
· Ability to interact with customers.
· Ability to apply industry knowledge, technical skill and sound business practice to decision making.
· Ability to adheres to established company policies, directives and procedures, and ensures accurate and timely reporting and submission of the results for assigned activities.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: