Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As an integral part of Corporate and Institutional banking, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 8,3 trillion EUR assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 1,6 trillion EUR of funds' assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises of two business lines, a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Solvency II Analyst in
Investment Reporting & Performance (IRP) Department
Investment Reporting and Performance (IRP) is a department of BNP Paribas Securities Services providing performances and reporting services to Asset Managers and Institutional clients . Services provided by IRP include state of the art performance, attribution, and risk calculations delivered on line or through wide range of reports (Factsheets, Client Investment reviews.) or data feeds .
The Solvency II Directive is an EU-wide regulation applicable to all insurance companies. It defines, among other things, Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR), which is a risk-based economic measurement of capital requirements. Moreover, the Solvency II Directive establishes uniform reporting standards for insurance and reinsurance undertakings.
· Gathering and check of portfolio data received from Accounting systems, Client/Market analytics and manager commentaries;
· Providing SCR (Solvency Capital Requirement) calculations, after ensuring the quality of the data and their enrichment;
· Generation and distribution of reports (Factsheets, Investment Reviews, Accounting Packs, Management reporting);
· Recommending and implementing improvements to service for both clients and BPSS Investment, in terms of efficiencies and new products and services,
· University degree in Finance, Economics or similar is necessary
· Fluency in English as working language
· Strong understanding of financial markets, investment management and asset management
· Knowledge of performance attribution analysis, and calculation methods and fund accounting
· Knowledge of statistical risk measures and how to calculate them
· Knowledge of Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR) methodology will be an asset
· Working knowledge of MS Excel
· Accuracy & excellent analytical skills
· Dedication to quality and stress resilience
· Self-motivation, willingness to learn
· Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
· Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
· Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
· Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
· Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch curd, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
· Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.