BNP Paribas Factor, SA, is a full subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, established in 1987 in Porto, has a market share of 13% in Portugal and managing a Eur 2.4 billion in invoices per year. Based in Porto, the company has also a sales office in Lisbon.
The hierarchy management of the sales & marketing assistant will be guaranteed by the Commercial & Marketing Manager.
This function is naturally sedentary, even though with occasional displacements to clients, with the commercial team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sales & Marketing Assistant will be based in HQ in Porto and will be responsible for assisting the commercial team in prospecting, marketing and signing new contracts for the entity, in order to expand the client portfolio of the company. Main responsibilities:
· Assisting on the prospecting and acquiring of new customers: preparing visits/presentations of products, phone calls, correspondence
· Preparing commercial proposals
· Assisting on the preparation of marketing campaigns, corporate communication and events
· Assisting on the risk analysis of a potential client
· Participating in the preparation of a credit committee
· Preparing contracts in the sequence of the validation of the operation by the Risk Department and perform the administrative tasks related to the implementation of the contract
· Integrating all commercial communications in the company’s CRM platform
· Participating actively in the follow-up of the potential commercial relationships
· Contacting with the different stakeholders in BNP Paribas Factor network: brokers, other BNPP entities, Global Factoring Competence Center, Factoring Association)
· Ensuring the efficiency of the relation with the several Departments
· Ensuring the relevant report alongside the hierarchy
· University Degree in Management, Economics, Marketing or similar area
· Previous experience in commercial function is a plus
· Fluency in English, basic knowledge in French in a plus
· Dynamic, proactive and teamwork
· Planning and organizational skills
· Attention to detail, analytics and client oriented
· Residence in the Porto area
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.