BNP Paribas Asset Management
is the asset-management arm of the BNP Paribas group. With assets under management totaling over EUR 500 billion and a staff of more than 4,000 present in over 40 countries,
BNP Paribas Asset Management
offers a comprehensive range of financial management services to institutional clients and distributors around the globe.
BNP Paribas Asset Management also heads a line-up of specialized management companies, each with its own area of expertise and investment policies tailored to a particular asset class or local needs.
BNP Paribas Asset Management is searching for a:
KYC Regulatory files Officer (M/F)
The KYC/AML/regulatory file team is part of the Global Client Service which is a key component of the Global Client Group at BNP Paribas Asset Management. The principal objective of this team is to:
ü Supervise and ensure the identification of our investors and their continious review is done on a risk base approach, that accounts opened are reflected in all systems
ü Ensure timely and flawless execution of KYC/AML processes in partnership with all stakeholders involved, therefore participating in the creation of business opportunities and maintainance of strong client satisfaction
The primary mission of the Client Service Team is to establish and provide a proactive support platform for the BNP Paribas Asset Management Sales Channels, clients and prospects. This will be achieved through not only responding to queries related to our products and performing regular sales support tasks, but also by recommending service improvements or automation.
- Identifying and analysing documents for agents, investors and beneficial owners in accordance with the AML/KYC regulations required by the laws in force in Luxembourg and the procedures internal to BNP Group
- maintain Client Data on systems
- Administration and review of Client Risk Scoring
- Ensure that all legal and customer files and data are maintained in accordance with European Regulations and Group policies
- Being the contact point for any question arising from clients and any other internal/external interlocutor. Ensuring that these requests are followed up and that information is accurate,
- Collaborating on a day-to-day basis with the Compliance department, Fund Distribution and the sales teams.
- Assist all stakeholders with new KYC/AML rules and policies to be implemented
- Coordinate ad hoc client and sales communications in collaboration with relevant internal department
- Active contribution and participation in all Client Service projects
- Provide with a reporting to management on regular basis
Ideal candidate profile
Education: Bachelor or Master Degree
- Ideally, you have gained similar experience in the fund industry.
- Knowledge of the AML/KYC laws in force and the FATCA, AEOI rules
- Experience in customer service/ relationship management/ sales assistance is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the mutual fund industry in Europe would be considered as an asset
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and statutory requirements in connection with mutual funds would be considered as an asset
- Excellent skills in the main Office applications
- Knowledge of the Multifonds and Salesforce software: an asset
is able to deeply understand client issues and works with teams to improve the quality of service provided. Responsive when issues arise.
is able to effectively influence and negotiate with multiple stakeholders, keeping them informed and engaged.
is able to make difficult decisions quickly and confidently, and will actively involve others in situations where decisions affect them.
Acts with tenacity, balances costs and benefits. Continuously seeks optimum performance.
Acts in full compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, Company policies and code of conduct
- Excellent written and oral skills in English is mandatory
- Excellent written and oral skills in French is mandatory
- Any other language is considered as an advantage