Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer our customers creative solutions which are perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy ongoing career growth in a meaningful, rewarding and flexible working environment.
The Data Hub tribe has been set up to help the bank achieve one of its ambitions, namely to become a data driven bank, serving better our customers, partners and employees.
We strive to improve the ingestion, distribution and historisation. We manage the data and make it available to users, transversal across the entire bank - Business Intelligence, Data Scientists and digital applications – by building an indispensable component for data management, efficient and controlled exploitation of advanced data analytics (artificial intelligence), and for a smooth and flexible supply of the new scalable Digital and Data Platform. Our goal is to give customers, partners and employees an increasingly better user experience
Your future job!
Up for a challenge? Have a look at your future day to day responsibilities:
· You determine the design of the solution, in line with the architecture guidelines (applicative components and environments & technologies (ex: Collibra, AB Initio, HDP, Apache Flink, Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, Python, etc)) and analyse the impact of the integration of this solution and you make sure this is all well documented
You perform all activities for the configuration and implementation of the applications in the right environment, you draw up the security features for the application software and validate the technically-functional migration
· You strive for qualitative, sustainable solutions , easy to maintain and to integrate into our infrastructure systems in a production and non-production environment
· You test the codes and the application you build or manage (unit, I & AT, E2E, regression, security, performance, infrastructure) in a production and non-production environments.
· You are responsible for the daily management of the applications by assuring the follow-up of the incoming stream of incidents, problems or change requests and deploying the solution into production.
Highlight your strengths!
· You have a IT higher education or university qualification.
· You have knowledge or a strong desire to focus your work on technical and functional aspects of Data Hub and related technologies
· You have some experience using Spark, Python, Kafka, Cassandra, HDP, Apache Flink, Collibra. Not yet an experience in this? Show us your eagerness to learn this new technologies
· You are enthusiastic and take ownership of your responsibilities.
· You master French and/or Dutch and are fluent in English.
· You have an agile mindset and a strong focus on quality..
· You demonstrate an excellent team spirit.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with her or his own experience. We truly believe that diversity increases performance and creativity. All our offers for full-time positions are also available for 90% or 80% full-time equivalent.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
We believe that our evolution is driven and inspired by our employees. In return, we aim to provide optimal working conditions that enable you to develop on both a professional and personal level. We offer a challenging working environment in which you are going to have a real impact within our company. You can actively shape your benefit package to respond to your individual needs.
Tempted by the challenge?
Passionate about this role? Do not hesitate to apply online: we’d love to hear from you!