Description de l'offre
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
• Provide liquidity to clients by defining trading and inventory strategies in Flow Rates (US Treasury and/or Swaps in USD & CAD) within the established limits of the desk
• Book, monitor and manage all risk through use of dedicated trading and risk management systems
• Fulfill PNL objectives as determined by management
• Monitor aggregate desk positions and discover innovative ways of internally reducing risk across different strategies
• Generate trade ideas on both a fundamental and relative value basis
• Partner with sales to market BNP's platform and enhance BNP client experience, while also helping increase client transactions
• Contribute to our digitalization initiative. Work with e-trading development to further BNP's offering of G10 Rates solutions for BNP's client base.
• Running morning and end of day risk checking processes as well as P&L reporting
• Comply with all required regulatory and compliance training
• Adhere to G10 Rates principles and guidelines which aim at protecting client interests, promoting market integrity and respect other supporting functions
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Ability to accurately price and manage large transactions in a fast paced environment.
• Strong technical skills including high proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, and VBA
• Thorough understanding of risk metrics for Flow products
• Strong Science or Engineering background, preferably Master's Degree in a Quantitative or business relevant field.
• Financial modeling experience
• Multi-tasking skills
• Ability to quickly respond to issues under pressure
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Previous trading experience
• Previous rates analysis experience; understanding of rates markets
• CFA designation or some progress towards CFA
• Experience with Bloomberg
FINRA Registrations Required:
Series 7, 63 and 55 (may be obtained on the job – within 60 days of start date)
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.