Description de l'offre
Why join us?
Among BlaBlaCar’s core ambitions is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Revenue Management and Pricing Analyst, your mission is to maximize the businesses' opportunity for revenue and profits. You will be in charge of compiling and analyzing data on our business as well as our competition to keep up with market changes and identify trends
What you will directly contribute to
- Compiling and analyzing data on our Bus activity :
Before lines opening : defining the price schedules and the number of seats put up for sale at each price, according to the bus performance observed in the past, the service and the competitive positioning determined by BlaBlaCar
Once the line are open : monitoring lines till the day of departures by analyzing commitments on the buses, competition rates, past bus trips
- Studying market and competitors activity as a basis of future pricing strategies
- Proposing tool evolutions
- Participating in transversal projects for the team (methodology, processes, tools, service…)
- Collaborating with Network, Operations, Marketing, Sales teams to ensure optimal pricing
What you will need to be successful
- A strong ability to lead analysis based on data
- Demonstrate a strong ability in synthesis and organization
- Proficiency in Excel (Macro/VBA)
- A first experience in revenue management and pricing
- A prior experience in VBA development would be a plus
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
À propos de Blablacar
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers and passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.