- Process Engineer
- Ghent (Belgium)
PROCESS ENGINEERThe FROMAGERIES BEL group is one of the leading European cheese manufacturer (turnover: app. 2 billions Euros/y) and produces world-renown products such as 'La Vache qui Rit' (the Laughing Cow), 'Kiri', 'Babybel”, “Boursin” or “Leerdammer.
Fixed-term contract: 18- months
Expected beginning: 02/01/2017
Acting within the Research Department of the Company, based in Vendôme (Loire valley – France), thanks to the skills and expertise brought by education and professional experience, she/he will be able to:
· Contribute to a collaborative research project in the field of mass and thermal transfer applied to masdam-type cheese
More specifically, she/he will focus on :
· helping to build a validated model describing the thermobiochemical processes occurring in the cheese during a certain step of manufacturing
· defining the protocol to access to the mass transfer properties of some species in the cheese and doing the trials in order to obtain this properties
· building the experiments needed to validate the thermal transfer model
He/she will work in close interaction with an external partner for the modelling part and also with the other fields of expertise of the applied research department as well as with the central and industrial development departments based in the Netherlands. Therefore, all the produced documents will be written in English.
PhD in chemical / process engineering or agro-food.
Among the wished scientific skills, one should mention knowledge in mass transfer/ thermal transfer and understanding in modelling multi-physics phenomena. Matlab computing is needed. Knowledge in another multi-physics software languages would be an advantage.
Experience in food technology and more specifically dairy and cheese ripening systems is an additional asset. The candidate should accept to travel for short time mission in France and in the Netherlands.
Apart from the scientific abilities described above the candidate should be curious, innovative, practical (ability to conduct careful experiments) and show a good communication potential. The candidate should like to connect and work with various R&D as well as industrial teams in France.
The position is based in Vendôme (Fr).
If you are interested, you can apply on the website www.groupe-bel.com .
- Process Engineer II
- Zebulon (United States)
- Methods Agent / Process Engineer
- Santiago de Querétaro (Mexico)
- PROCESS ENGINEER 50310/1033
- Huesca (Spain)
- Process Engineer (m/f)
- Castel San Giovanni (Italy)
- Manufacturing Engineer / Process Improvement MPAC
- Columbia (United States)
- SMD Process Support Engineer (Bs-Tijera)
- Guadalajara (Mexico)
- SMD Process Support Engineer Jr (BS-tijera)
- Guadalajara (Mexico)
- Test Process & Equipment Engineer (1 year contract)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- F68 Thin Film/Planar CVD Process Engineer
- Dalian (China)