BEL Group: With five universal brands , including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in over 130 countries . By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 10,830 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international food group. Come join us and measure the impact of your talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project.
Be you - Be ambitious - Be Bel !
The position is based in Vendôme (Fr).
Acting within the Research Department of the Company, based in Vendôme (Loire valley – France), thanks to the skills and expertise brought by education and professional experience, she/he will be able to:
· Contribute to a research project in the field of structure-texture relationship in cheese technology
More specifically, she/he will focus on:
· Understanding the micro/meso-structural organisation that explain texture
· Identifying technology levers to control texture
· Developing physical and chemical tools to control the product at intermediary steps of its processing
Moreover, he/she should promote up-to-date scientific and technical intelligence on cheese texturation
He/she will work in close interaction with the other fields of expertise of the applied research department and more specifically with process engineering, as well as the central and industrial development departments since the project is completely integrated in a larger thematic at Bel.
- PhD in biophysics or food physics or food science with a sensitivity to food engineering and/or to technologyAmong the wished scientific skills one should mention rheology, dairy technology
- Candidate with a master degree (food technology or “école d’ingénieur”) and some significant experience in R&D in cheese technology
Speaking French is a plus.
Apart from the scientific abilities described above the candidate should be curious, innovative, and practical and show a good communication potential. The candidate should like to connect and work with various R&D as well as industrial teams in France.
If you are interested, please apply on www.groupe-bel.com
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Anaïs De Blanès
Etudiante en Master 2 Management International et Marketing