As soon as possible you will have the opportunity to support our Spectrometer Development team at trinamiX GmbH as a working student for at least 3 months.
· Within the scope of your work you will be part of our NIR-Spectrometer Development team.
· You will take responsibility for the construction and operation of test stands and evaluate optical assemblies.
· You will support the R&D team in questions concerning technology scouting, laboratory infrastructure, supply chain or sourcing.
· studies in engineering, computer science or electrical engineering or related fields
· ideally, specialization in measurement technology, spectroscopy, photonics, information technology or physics as well as first experience with measurement and laboratory technology
· ideally. experience in working with CAD, automation and data processing or simulation tools
· independence a well as ability to work in a team and a quick grasp
· curiosity in interdisciplinary work at the interface of physics, engineering and information technology
· a strong background in natural science, engineering, computer science or related fields
You're part of the team from day one. With us you will enter challenging fields of work and take on exciting tasks and, if possible, sub-projects in an interdisciplinary working environment.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers! Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at www.trinamiX.de
Do you have any questions about the application process or the job? Mr. Fidan Bllacaku (Talent Acquisition) Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 59400
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.