BASF has been active in the Cambodian market since 2014. The company brings a wide range of innovative and sustainable solutions to support the growth of Cambodia’s strategic industries, including agriculture, footwear, furniture, nutrition and health, and rubber. BASF’s main businesses in the country include chemicals (monomers and intermediates), performance materials (polyurethane solutions), nutrition and health and agricultural solutions. To support local farmers and businesses, BASF maintains a team of local technical specialists and engages with distribution partners.
BASF (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position in Cambodia as follows:
· Responsible for sales turnover and credit management in the assigned territory.
· Drive demand generation in the target area through sales consultancy, organizing demo, farmers‘ meetings and activities.
· Sale channel management includes planning and conducting activities to expand the number of dealers and/or upgrade dealers as well as retailers.
· Bachelor’s degree in crop protection, agricultural-related disciplines, or economics.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and business development with distributors/retailers.
· Ability to conduct demo trials, and farmers’ and retailers‘ meetings.
· Good knowledge of products for plant protection and farming market.
· Fluent in both English and Khmer is essential.
· Basic computer skills including MS Office.
About BASF’s Agricultural Solutions division
With a rapidly growing population, the world is increasingly dependent on our ability to develop and maintain sustainable agriculture and healthy environments. Working with farmers, agricultural professionals, pest management experts and others, it is our role to help make this possible. That’s why we invest in a strong R&D pipeline and broad portfolio, including seeds and traits, chemical and biological crop protection, soil management, plant health, pest control and digital farming. With expert teams in the lab, field, office and in production, we connect innovative thinking and down-to-earth action to create real world ideas that work – for farmers, society and the planet. In 2019, our division generated sales of €7.8 billion. For more information, please visit www.agriculture.basf.com or any of our social media channels.
All applications will be kept confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed