The Global Procurement division is responsible for all BASF's purchasing activities worldwide. We negotiate contracts that provide BASF with tangible added value. Our focus is on the procurement of raw materials, technical goods and services as well as logistics solutions. Our comprehensive market know-how and deep understanding of value-adding chains make us a valuable partner for the operating divisions.
To reinforce our Procurement Services department in Berlin, we are hiring a new Procurement Officer. As Operational Officer Procurement, you will ensure our BASF companies in Europe are supplied with raw materials, technical goods and services.
· You will implement and adhere to the company's procurement guidelines and you will conduct numerous Purchase-to-Pay process tasks.
· In collaboration and consultation with our internal business partners, you will handle orders accordingly to the guidelines.
· Assuring timely deliveries and handling non-conformities is part of your daily tasks.
· You will enter master data of contracts into our IT systems and you will keep this data updated.
· You are the central point of contact for operational procurement processes, you will answer questions from stakeholders (e.g. internal customers, suppliers, strategic buyers and colleagues from the finance departments) in a timely and accurate manner.
· completed vocational education or bachelors degree in commerce or a similar field
· preferably, first work experience in procurement
· excellent communication skills in Dutch and English; French is a plus
· good knowledge of MS Office
· experience in working with SAP or other procurement related IT programs are a plus
· enjoy working in a team and customer-oriented mindset
· In Procurement Services you have the chance not only to develop yourself but also to play an active role in improving our services through several projects.
· In addition to flexible working hours, you will benefit from an "on the job" training through our Buddy System.
· As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
· Check this link to get to know us a bit better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ya7sBODSwIln
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Ms. Gardt (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +(49) 30200559672
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
BASF Services Europe GmbH can be found in the heart of Berlin and delivers a range of services for the BASF Group across Europe as a "Shared Service Center". We are an international team of 2000 employees from more than 50 nations and we bring together know-how in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We place an emphasis on teamwork and commitment and put diversity and inclusion into practice every day.
Learn more about the SSC at http://www.on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.