The Global Procurement division is responsible for all BASF's purchasing activities worldwide. We negotiate contracts that provide BASF with tangible added value. Our focus is on the procurement of raw materials, technical goods and services as well as logistics solutions. Our comprehensive market know-how and deep understanding of value-adding chains make us a valuable partner for the operating divisions.
Our international Procurement unit is growing steadily. As a result, we are always looking for motivated new colleagues to join us and help shape our processes and further develop our services with ideas of their own. We are responsible for all operational purchasing activities and provide comprehensive support for the strategic side.
· In the role of representative, you will ensure that our BASF companies in Germany and Switzerland are supplied with technical goods, services and raw materials.
· Together with our internal Business Partners, you will coordinate requirements and be responsible for handling orders in accordance with stipulated guidelines.
· Monitoring of deliveries and handling in the case of quality deviations will also be part of your day-to-day work.
· You will maintain and update master data and contracts in our IT systems.
· As the central point of contact for the operational purchasing processes, you will answer questions from requesters, suppliers, strategic buyers and colleagues from accounting, capably and promptly.
· completed formal vocational training program or bachelor's degree
· ideally initial professional experience in an area of business and commerce, preferably purchasing
· Initial knowledge and skills in SAP or another purchasing program is a plus
· clearly and authentically communicate in German and English
· ability to identify customer needs and enjoy consulting
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Check this link to get to know us a bit better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ya7sBODSwIln
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Mrs. Kunzelmann (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 58073
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
BASF Services Europe GmbH can be found in the heart of Berlin and delivers a range of services for the BASF Group across Europe as a "Shared Service Center". We are an international team of 2000 employees from more than 50 nations and we bring together know-how in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We place an emphasis on teamwork and commitment and put diversity and inclusion into practice every day. Learn more about the SSC at http://www.on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.