Fueled by a passion for color and entrepreneurial spirit, Colors & Effects holds a leading position in the pigments market. The strategic focus on pigments will strengthen as Colors & Effects plans to integrate into the Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC Group in 2020. Colors & Effects fully concentrates on the pigments business and its customers to achieve its goals of growth and cash generation. Based on their chemical expertise in the coatings, plastics, printing, cosmetics and agriculture markets, Colors & Effects experts offer consultative solutions. For our customers and our company: We live colors. We boost effects.
For more information about Colors & Effects, visit https://www.colors-effects.eu/
Our unit Corporate EHS represents our interests in the area of safety, health and environmental protection (EHS) and supports the operating sites in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific in all EHS matters.
· As team lead, you and your team of process and functional safety experts advise the units at our global sites on the subject of process safety.
· By developing and implementing plant safety concepts, you conduct hazard assessments and control process safety risks.
· You ensure compliance with legal and internal safety guidelines and train employees on safety-related topics.
· Furthermore, you optimize process safety and oversee the continous improvement of EHS topics.
· Finally, you travel to our international locations regularly.
· completed master's degree or diploma in natural or engineering sciences
· at least 5 years of professional experience in a process safety environment within the international manufacturing or chemical industry
· extensive experience with process hazard analysis and risk assessment tools
· leadership experience, ideally as a plant manager of a production company, as well as convincing communication skills in German and English
· willingness for business trips, also outside Europe
· International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the organization from day one.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the job? Ms. Bergmann (Talent Acquisition) phone number: +49 (0) 30 2005-59113
Please note that we do not return paper applications including portfolios. Therefore, please only submit copies and no originals.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.