"Want to make the most of your stay in France?
Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French children?
• Work with children and share your passion for languages
• Receive training in Babylangues' methodology, acquire skills and discover a new way of teaching
• Improve your understanding of French culture
• Join a wide community of highly qualified language instructors
Starting date: We recruit on a rolling basis!
• Flexible hours to suit availabilities: 5 to 25 hours per week
• Competitive pay rates : 10,45-16,50€ NET per hour
• Free French Classes
• Free mobile phone
APPLICATION FORM: http://job-in-france.babylangues.com/p/apply.html"
Ideal candidate profile
• Native-level English skills
• No level of French required
• Experience working with young children required
• Conscientious, dynamic, creative
About Babylangues Services
With its method based on scientific research and carefully adapted to the different stages of childhood, Babylangues has become France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and revolutionised the way children learn languages through interactive activities taking place in their homes. Acclaimed by linguists and extensively covered in prestigious media outlets (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro, etc.), Babylangues is recruiting Anglophone instructors throughout the year and offering them the opportunity of a job in France, regardless of their level in French.
No prior teaching credentials are required to become a Babylangues Language Instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company. Over the course of their sessions, instructors introduce children to a range of fun activities (singing, dancing, drawing, etc.) and acquire invaluable professional skills. Furthermore, working with a French family is a great chance for instructors to improve their French and gain a first-hand insight into French culture.