Description de l'offre
The Data & Tech Innovation team, under the COO supervisory, with a global reach, is missioned to transform AXA into a data driven tech company, developing a significant share of the business (product, services, tools…) from the proactive use of data for new usages.
We are assembling a global team to drive new and innovative ideas within our company. The team consists of subject matter experts on Tech and R&D, including Data Scientist, Product owners, Backend Engineers, Devops and other roles, and any necessary resources and tools the team considers necessary for success.
Your first mission is set in the Internet-of-Things team managing the current and next cloud-based AXA IoT platform. It is the main gateway for all connected object data in the AXA Group. It processes in real-time information about several thousands of devices. The main use case today is to support connected motor insurances (pay per mile, pay how you drive) in various countries for more than 20 000 customers.
- You will responsible for exploring and developing new services that make new mobility insurances possible.
- You will contribute to the maintenance of our existing real-time IoT platform (AWS IaaS, python, kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch mainly but not only) and in parallel work on the creation of a new real-time global platform using AWS PaaS leveraging Amazon managed services (Kinesis, DynamoDB, EMR…). This new platform will cover the new use cases for B2B insurances in particular.
- You will work closely with our data scientists which are designing new risk prediction models on those platforms.
We need a deeply autonomous, flexible, fast learning, practical engineer with strong social and analytical skills. If you do not know a technology or the language we use it's fine.
You are aware about the latest frameworks and technologies, you like quality, you understand and apply automated tests. You evangelize good practices while respecting the opinion of your coworkers.
Software engineering, with a Scientific/Engineering/Computer science education (Engineering school, PhD, Master). Experienced in working in computer science and developments put in production
· one strongly typed and compiled languages like Python and Java.
· Software engineering: OOP, principles SOLID, abstractions, design patterns (GoF, dependency injection, MV*), best practices (clean code, …)
· Production oriented development: monitoring, metrics, logs, maintainability, components et modularity, avoid or manage technical debt
· Data structures: tree, array, linked list, hashmap, …
· Tests: strong interest in automation and automated tests, good practices and designs patterns, how to write a testable code, unit test, integration tests, acceptance and non-regression tests
· Experience with various database systems, at least one relational and one NoSQL: SQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, …
· Micro-service architecture
· Network and internet protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, and X.509 certificates management
· Development in the context of Linux
· Global notion of software and system architecture, scalability, fault tolerance, error recovery
· Docker container technology
· Team development with Git, code review, branch management
· Some optional nice to have skills:
· Experience with cloud developments (e.g. AWS)
· Experience in mobile development
· Knowledge of data science and big data tools or libraries
· Arduino or embedded development
· Electronic circuit skills to extend Arduino development
· CI/CD setup and organization
· French: recommended, team common language is French
· English: mandatory (international environment), professional