ABOUT AXA GROUP OPERATIONS
Standard description of AXA Services activities/organization to be filled by AXA recruitment team
You will work within the AXA Group Operations Finance Legal department. Jointly with the legal counsels, you will specifically work on the internal contracts – 18 AXA Group Operations legal entities in 17 countries/all AXA entities as partners potentially.
Your main missions are the following:
· Provide legal support to the AXA Services Finance Legal Department
· Be a central resource assisting for this department and have responsibility for certain discrete projects
· Assist in managing projects, helping to achieve successful closing/delivery of objectives
· Draft communications and legal documentation
· Review legal/transaction documents and associated correspondence
· Perform corporate secretarial taking minutes and following up on matters from meetings
· Implement and follow up a dashboard/KPI for this department.
We will ask you to:
· Be able to demonstrate transactional experience.
· Be able to demonstrate experience in providing support in company secretarial matters.
· Be highly-motivated, have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a broader team.
· Have excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
· Have a mature, flexible and proactive approach to the work.
· Be able to manage projects independently.
· Be responsible for database/document management.
Ideal candidate profile
Education : Hold an academic qualification in French law or able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge of relevant subjects.
Professional experience : 3 years
Where : Paris – 17st
Contract type : Permanent contract