At Aviva, you can be who you are and contribute your ideas. To design. To collaborate. To drive change. Are you ready to lead in this new era of communications and create content that will capture the attention of employees?
The Internship programme at Aviva is a 10-week long structured programme. The internship period for university students usually begins in May and ends in July. Extensions on a full time or part time basis are also possible, subject to availability, if there’s agreement from Aviva and also your university. You’ll be attached to one function within Aviva and work on real projects. There are also regular meets with various members of the senior management team. By the end of the programme, you’ll gain practical working experience and knowledge of the insurance industry.
Be part of the People Function team and participate in projects to identify opportunities for engagement by creating an engaging Training guide for our employees. Your insightful contribution will help drive change by increasing our Employees’ usage of our internal Human Resource Information System (HRIS). You will also get to understand how your role contributes to the overall objectives of Aviva’s business and People Function’s priorities.
- Strategise, plan and create engaging training materials/guides for Workday* users so as to drive employee engagement and self-service capabilities. *Workday is our primary HRIS in holding Employees’ information.
- Assist and enhance the existing Workday processes Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP”).
- As needed, use visual tools to increase the usage of the Workday materials/guides in making it user-friendly.
- Communicate to internal users by creating similar content in Aviva intranet, i.e. Aviva World
- Support the People Function Operations Manager in conducting the Workday training workshops to users.
- Degree in Marketing/Communications and Media/Mass Communications or Business Management
- Strong writing and content generation skills with excellent command of English
- Demonstrate our values of Care More, Never Rest, Kill Complexity and Create Legacy
- Highly analytical and adept in applying Design Thinking principles.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment while adhering to a stipulated timeline and budget.
Good relationship management skills (to gather requirements and garner the buy-in from various departments)