** FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES **
Do you thrive on maximizing broker satisfaction whenever contact is made with a group of broker partners? As a partner to a strong, national brand, and broker partner official representatives of Aviva Inc., you are empowered to deliver an extraordinary broker experience.
Are you motivated by providing exceptional service and a more personal touch service for our customers? This role will enable you to deliver on our brand promise "With you today for a better tomorrow". Your objective will be to take ownership of risk decisions and transcend a confident, trusting and professional experience to our Broker Partners.
Do you believe that developing effective broker partner relationships will be pivotal to your success? You will ensure communication with broker partners is consistent and fair and delivers a valuable service. This means delivering superior underwriting service and balancing the broker needs against the corporate priorities to enable profitable growth and underwriting excellence.
- You are responsible for delivering superior quality commitments and fostering a "One Stop Shop" environment for our broker partners
- You will continuously update soft-skills through identified e-learn courses and product/industry knowledge through CIP/FCIP or other related industry accreditations.
- You will service our broker partners' needs in a timely and informed manner. Broker interactions should constantly be challenging status quo to ultimately provide premier underwriting service.
- You will have an opportunity to strongly influence the results of the Broker Survey. Dedicated steps taken throughout the year will contribute to a successful outcome of this survey.
- You are committed to exhibiting a high degree of integrity when representing Broker/Aviva and while dealing with team members and the leadership team.
- Strong negotiations skills
- 4 years insurance experience
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Drive the Business – think strategically, champion the brand, make effective decisions
- Know the Customer – build trust and strengthen operational relationships
- Win with People – communicate with impact, lead and develop skills and knowledge of all those you come in contact with every single day
- Execute with Excellence – cultivate collaboration between teams and between underwriting and other business units
- Will to Win – set a clear vision, welcome and support challenge and change, influence others, and eliminate ambiguity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with confident decision-making and analytical skills
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts from 8am-8pm
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.