- Quantum is Aviva’s global data science hub made up of 700+ data scientists
- from around the world and is a key value-adding function of Aviva Singapore
- Quantum’s Data Science capabilities will help drive business insight and business value using both customer and risk analytics to give Aviva a strategic advantage over our competitors.
- The Quantum Asia team are keen to expand the Data Science capability in order to deepen our understanding of customers and the risks arising from insurance products.
- This role will be to be focusing on using customer and risk analytics for Aviva Ltd in order to deliver growth whilst having a better understanding of customers, quantify and manage risks and deliver excellent experiences.
- Lead development and implementation of statistical and predictive models and other analytic tools
- Lead data enrichment strategy by discovering new sources of data and partnering with third parties to derive new insights
- Assist with campaign design and execution by leveraging analytics to maximize performance and optimize future campaigns
- P rovide good, accurate and high-quality analysis and predictive models that are according to the assigned Business Requirements
- Statistical/ Predictive Modelling (Machine Learning and Deep Learning)
- Data Extraction, Manipulation and management in RDBMS, Non-RDMBs and AWS Cloud systems.
- Identify source of data and work with Data Engineers to create datasets for analytics projects
- Identify trends, draw insights from data, and present to internal stakeholders
- Identify globally implemented reuse cases for local implementation
- Articulate benefits and value created from each of Quantum’s Data Science initiatives to Senior stakeholders
- Bachelor degree or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Economics, or Similar
- Masters in Statistics or any quantitative disc (preferred) or equivalent professional qualification
- Advanced statistical analysis and understanding of risk analytics tools is a must
- Ability to apply Machine Learning and Deep Learning methods e.g. apply NLP on OCR outputs
Ability to visualize data, identify trends, and provide sound insights/ recommendation to internal stakeholders
Broad understanding of insurance and the key risks associated
Solid years of experience in the role of a data scientist (preferably in Financial Services industry)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified