Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Candidate must excel at following key concepts of Websphere Administrative Server
· JVM, JRE,
· Server, Stand alone Server,
· WASND (WebSphere Network Deployment)
· Clustering ,Clone
· High Availability
· Workload management
· Designing topologies and recommending architecture choices
· WMB/IIB (WebSphere Message Broker/IBM Integration Bus) developer experience.
· Installing WebSphere Application Server (WAS) on various platforms
· Installing IBM HTTP Server (HIS)
· Installing the WebSphere Plugin
· Administering WebSphere
· Maintaining resources as required by applications, such as:
· Workload managers /Timers
· Service Integration Bus (SiBus)
· Connection Factories
· Queue destinations
· Topic spaces
· MQ Connection factories
· JDBC Providers
· JDBC Datasources
· J2C Aliases
· Various other JEE resource types
· Automatic configuration using Jython scripting
· Deploying applications
· Understanding application resource bindings
· Understanding deployment descriptors (Application.xml and Web.xml)
· Automatically using Jython
· Installing and configuring LDAP
· Managing user repositories i.e. file-based, LDAP for federated repositories / virtual realms. Understanding the different requirements of use and nuances.
· Setup and understand Security Domains
· Setting up SSL certificates. Understanding CA (certificate Authorities), CSRs (Certificate Signing Requests) and how to manage chained certificates. Know how to manage key stores and trust stores via admin console and via scripting. Maybe also learn OpenSSL. Also ikeyman Tool from IBM and GSKit.
· Mutual authentication
· Test, tweak and tune various WebSphere settings
· Understand the principles of migration
· Profile versions and how they affect DMGRs and Cells. Also profile augmentation. PMT and manageprofiles.sh etc.
· Application upgrades and typical issues with JDK versions
· Application Debugging
· Understanding how to spot general issues and help perform route-cause analysis for Java stack trace.
· Appreciate how JEE applications are packaged, what they are comprised of for example: EJB, JAR, RAR, web modules (WARs). Be familiar with popular programming APIs such as Spring, Struts, JSF and know the difference
· Understand Web 2.0 so you can help debug applications
· Understand HMTL and Java script
· Know what the browser DOM is.
· know how web-services work to debug endpoint issues
· General debugging
· Know how to use telnet, and other command-lines tools to debug network / firewall connectivity. Tools such as curl, ssh and other O/S related commands like netstat, ps, ifconfig, route etc
· Shell scripting
· Understand Korn Shell / Bash Shell
· Know the basics of loops, functions and environment variables in shell scripting
· Understand and appreciate JVMs
· Garbage collection
· JVM command line options
· Logging & Tracing
· Learn WebSphere tracing
· Tivoli Performance Monitor
· understand Apache Commons / Log4j type logging systems
· Understand Java Mbeans (JMX) and how ti pertains to WebSphere Application Server.
· ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) – SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
· Be comfortable with these terms and the products offered i.e. WMB/WMQ, DataPower, WSRR, WebSphere ESB
· Business Process Management and the appropriate IBM products such as IBM Process Server (WebSphere Process Server)
· WebSphere Portal Server
· Appreciate the need for portal technologies using Portlets
· JSR-168, the Java Portlet API
· JSR-286, the Java Portlet API 2.0
· Understand Databases
· Difference between Schema and Database
· basic SQL
· Table spaces etc
· File systems
· Mainly Unix File Systems
· NAS, NFS mounts etc
· File-system security/Shells
· Key terms like Synchronous vs. Asynchronous
· XML, XSLT, transformation and namespaces
· Protocols such as HTTP/HTTP/s, RMI CORBA, SOAP etc
· Virtual Servers and Virtual Hosts in the context for HTTP web servers and Application Server – Web containers
· Understand relationship between IBM HTTP Server and Apache
· Upgrades and Fixpacks
· IBM Passport advantage / Fix Central
· SSH keys and one-way vs. Two-way trusts
· Processes and user id’s associated with them i.e. access rights
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.