Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
· Coordination of Measure Plans (MP) evaluation activities: MP review, Scanner definition, communication of requirements and timeline to AHS team globally
· Support & track MP Baseline Manager activities (process in MP DB, feedback to Siemens CERT, fixing solutions)
· Prepare decision proposals (tech solution & effort) for AHS Service Owners and contract Management
· CERT Measure plan ownership for AHS owned MPs
· CERT Sectels to be implemented by AHS support groups
· Support & track Sectel Baseline Manager activities
· Implementation tracking -> ensure quality assurance for Report 41 and Report 70
· Admin and Authorization
· Coordinate compliance (Report 48 generation and SOX-DB improvement)
· IPINS remediation for AHS GER
· Coordinate vulnerability fixing for AHS delivery teams
· Generate AHS part of customer Reporting
· Report 48, Report 41, Report 70, (in the future: MMSA CERT Compliance reporting)
· Implement Security processes in AHS tower and communicate and enable local AHS delivery teams and AHS TSMs
· MPDB & TOSCA (CERT), SMT & SDC (patching), GVM (IPINS), SOX-DB (Admin && authorization
· Release Management from Security perspective (EOL, introduction of new Releases -> ITC scanner support, SDC support)
· Owning MMSA PRAs nonCloud and Cloud Services, -> 125 requirements met for all AHS services, security reporting
· Audit support for AHS GER operation
· Security Exception Handling for AHS GER and Global exceptions
· Project management experience
· AHS Services knowledge
· understand GSA processes
· work in international context
· excellent communication skills
· good MS Excel and Visual Basic, PowerPoint, MS Project skills
· English knowledge (German would be a plus)
· team working
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.