Description de l'offre
Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers a variety of services including:Business& PlatformSolutions, Infrastructure & Data Management, Technology Transformation Services,BPO, Cloud andBig Data & Cyber Security. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Technology, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
For more information, please see the Atos corporate web site: www.atos.net .
Atos has an Affirmative Action Plan in place and is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
- Knowledge of Failover clustering, SAN replication, and other high availability technologies
- Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Test backups to ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
- Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
- Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
- As new systems are brought in-house, choose whether to use clustering, log shipping, mirroring, Windows Azure, or other technologies
- Install and configure new SQL Servers
- Deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors
- When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
- Document the company’s database environment
- Experience on Microsoft SQL Server 7.0,2000,2005 and 2008,2012, 2014
- Production Support Activities (Installation, Upgradation and Trouble shooting)
- Performance Tuning
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 Migration
- T-SQL Scripts for Administration and Monitoring tasks
- Microsoft Clustering services (MSCS) knowledge- Install/Configure/support
- DTS & SSIS package deployment and support
- Relevant knowledge of the operating system (2008, 2012) as far as MS-SQL databases is concerned
- High Availability (Log shipping, Replication and Mirroring)
- User creation & maintenance, database log space monitoring and maintenance
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.