Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
· SNOW Architect
· Provides expertise, management, leadership, and oversight for architecture, design, and implementation of ServiceNow solutions including new applications, modules, integrations etc.
· 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow. Set standards for the ServiceNow instance governance related to best practices for defining configurations vs customizations, update set migration, cloning of environments, management of groups/users and data management.
· 8+ years of experience developing and implementing ITSM/ITIL processes and solutions from ServiceNow, HP, BMC, CA etc.
· 8+ years of professional services/consulting experience
· 3+ years of experience documenting tool requirements from ‘To-Be’ processes and assisting the IT organization in comparing various Vendor’s tool products
· Excellent interpersonal skills combined with practice establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow expert
· ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate
· TOGAF or CBAP certified. Evaluates new features in the platform with ServiceNow releases and the suitability/applicability in the current environment. Lead all upgrade projects to ensure minimal impact to existing operations while enabling new features.
· Defines coding standards for the platform and integrations best practices, as required.
· Reviews all changes to the platform at a design level initially and then at the code level as part of the Change control process to ensure standards have been followed for development and any adverse impact for production move is avoided.
· Very good documentation skills.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.