Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The ServiceNow Engineer must have a strong working knowledgeable of the ServiceNow software platform and its capabilities and functions. They will work with all levels of the ServiceNow organization; architecture, engineering, quality assurance, administration and others in the support of ServiceNow applications. They will provide best practice input and maintain stability of the overall platform by adhering to the appropriate support, design and development standards at all times. They must be able to troubleshoot and find solutions in an expanding multi-tenant ServiceNow environment. They will support and maintain user account information including rights, security and systems groups. They will be required to adhere to a schedule with deliverables and client SLA’s. They must be able to work independently as well as working as a team member. They may be called upon to perform some engineering work as needed to design, development and implement new solutions for our customers. This may require the ability to provide engineering estimates and deliver business requirements. May lead and direct the work of others. Typically reports to a team lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The ideal candidate will be able to support:
· Custom solutions and enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications
· Customized portal web pages in ServiceNow
· Functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
· Scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
· The rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· Relationship Management skills – internal
· Excellent customer service and communications skills required.
· Patience, tolerance and resilience.
· Adaptability to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment
Required Qualifications :
· IT related Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
· Minimum 3+ years of ServiceNow experience
· Must have ServiceNow Administration certification
· ITIL experience and preferably ITIL certification
· Experience in an enterprise environment.
· Experience in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.
· Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
· Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, CSS, PERL scripting, etc.), PowerShell
· Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
· Experience working in and managing multiple update sets and coordinating their promotion throughout multiple instances.
· Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.