Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Service Now Discovery Analyst
GCM reference code
GCM skill levels
Discovery analyst is responsible for but not limited to the following:
· l3 Incident Management
· Open cases with vendor
· Identifying bugs (based on errors reported from the operations team)
· Provide support when L1 and L2 cannot find a solution
· Root cause resolution
· Development/Release Management
· Develop/test new patterns and scripts
· Enhance/test existing patterns and script
· Build and release discovery packages
· Develop/test integrations with third party applications
· Develop/test key integrations with other framework building blocks
· Project Tasks
· Discovery configurations / Implementations
· HP UD to Service Now Discovery migrations
· Test and release application upgrades
· Strong hands on experience in: Service Now Discovery, Integrations and Development.
· Additional skills
· Java scripts
· Excellent working knowledge of operating systems including but not limited to:
· Expert understanding of TCP and UDP protocols including but not limited to:
· Service Now Discovery experience is a must
· Experience with HP DDM/uCMDB is preferred
· Proficient in English with Good written and verbal skills
· BE/BCS/MCA Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
· 6+ years of experience of which 2 to 4 years of relevant experience as Discovery tools analyst like Service Now Discovery / HP Universal discovery / BMC ADDM
· Excellent trouble-shooting skills
· Strong background in discovery and/or monitoring technologies.
· Excellent customer service skills
Last Updated By:
Please note that the GCM reference is provided for information purposes only. The above job description is leading for the stated job title within Global Solutions and effectively replaces, refines, or adds tasks to the original tasks/requirements mentioned in the job description referenced in GCM.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.